Sunday Ramblings


Hello friends........
I hope you've all enjoyed a lovely weekend.  It's been a weekend full of sunshine and warmer temps here.  The windows are open and a gentle breeze and the sound of birds chirping fill the house.
 A few days ago I got the nesting bug........what can I move, how can I change things up in the house bug.
I have a lovely antique step back cupboard in our great room, so on a whim, I decided it was time for it to be moved elsewhere. 

So........I grabbed Mister Steiner and we hauled it to the workroom.  He was thrilled to lend a hand, the cupboard is so light weight and it's so easy to maneuver in my non-cluttered home.  LOL

We moved it.....I love it!  
It has nice storage in the bottom area and the top area I can use for display of my treasures.  I'm still tweaking it and I know I'll be changing up displays often.

Yours in whimsy.......
Heidi

Comments