Bedroom Revamp

The list of to-do's is still long, but it is dwindling down.  The blazing hot weather of the past week has had me jumping from outdoor to-do's to inside want to-do's.
For years I've been wanting to tackle our bedroom.  It's a small bedroom, but cozy.

I had the tedious task of ripping off a wall paper boarder.  I should have taken before pics, but, jumped into this project so fast I didn't even think of it.  I needed to practice my masonry skills, as one wall needed a plaster fix from water damage years ago.

I even took the old windows apart, Mr. Steiner helped a little with this task, and now they are sparkling clean.

The walls are painted, thank heavens. I'm so adventuresome, I painted them "linen white".
 
  Now it's the fun part..........decorating.  Window treatments need to be decided, what to hang on the walls.....and new bedding.  Oh, I forgot to mention this whole ordeal began because we bought a new mattress.  We're sleeping on cloud nine now.....we splurged and got a king size mattress.
I'll post photos when I get the room pulled together.
Have a Merry Monday!
Heidi


Comments