Lovely Saturday Afternoon


"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy,
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom"
~Marcel Proust~


It's been  an absolutely gorgeous Saturday here. Lots of sunshine and warm gentle breezes.
I poked around the garden a bit this morning, the weeds were laughing at me. The lawn is a blaze of yellow.......dandelions are the easiest to grow you know.
I worked on bears this afternoon, outside of course, I just couldn't stand the thought of being inside and only looking out.  So, I gathered all my stuff and out I went.
Tomorrow brings the first flea market of the season in southern Wisconsin.  It's a wonderful market and I'm so excited to be going.  My list of wants, needs and must haves is long.
I hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend doing what you love doing..........
Heidi


Comments