Let's Shop


"Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Woman enjoy the scrimmage,
 the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, the ecstasy of the purchase."
~Erma Bombeck~

I am NOT a shopper. However, antique shopping is a whole different story.
I'm ready at a moments notice when antique mall is mentioned. 
I'll gladly brave the push and shove, the elbowing while digging and poking my way through an antique mall.
A couple weeks ago, me and the mister were out and about, doing what we often do on New Year's Eve day.......antiquing.
I came home with lots of loot..........here's a peek at some of my findings.......

I found a forest of old bottle brush trees.........a sweet little basket purse, sweaters and dresses.  Oh I just love the pale pink polka dot number.
I was excited to find old fraternal lodge capes, sashes and more.........the colors, the fabrics.....one garment had a jillion of these lion head buttons sewn on it.  Of course I had to have it!  The sashes have oodles of the old metal fringe and tassels, I do love tassels........the fabrics will make wonderful make-do's.

It was a very good outing..........boxes and bags of stuff.
So, if you'd like to go shopping with me..........just say antique and I'm there. 
 
Till Next Time.......
Heidi


Comments

Reid Harris said…
Heidi....I need a special Heidi piece in that outfit with the Lion- buttons....I so need a Heidi Fix!!

Love,
Reid