Let's Shop


"Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Woman enjoy the scrimmage,
 the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, the ecstasy of the purchase."
~Erma Bombeck~

I am NOT a shopper. However, antique shopping is a whole different story.
I'm ready at a moments notice when antique mall is mentioned. 
I'll gladly brave the push and shove, the elbowing while digging and poking my way through an antique mall.
A couple weeks ago, me and the mister were out and about, doing what we often do on New Year's Eve day.......antiquing.
I came home with lots of loot..........here's a peek at some of my findings.......

I found a forest of old bottle brush trees.........a sweet little basket purse, sweaters and dresses.  Oh I just love the pale pink polka dot number.
I was excited to find old fraternal lodge capes, sashes and more.........the colors, the fabrics.....one garment had a jillion of these lion head buttons sewn on it.  Of course I had to have it!  The sashes have oodles of the old metal fringe and tassels, I do love tassels........the fabrics will make wonderful make-do's.

It was a very good outing..........boxes and bags of stuff.
So, if you'd like to go shopping with me..........just say antique and I'm there. 
 
Till Next Time.......
Heidi


Comments

Unknown said…
Heidi....I need a special Heidi piece in that outfit with the Lion- buttons....I so need a Heidi Fix!!

Love,
Reid