Sugar and Spice


"Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people"
~Allen Beck~

I spent last week with my Daughter, son in-law and grandies in their brand new house.  I had a wonderful time. I was with them for 5 days and we were busy every waking moment.

I made drapes for little Ella's bedroom and was excited to see them hanging.  I also spent a couple days, in between playing, nap time and making memories..........painting in Ella's new "princess" bedroom. The room was already freshly painted a dreamy mauve pink with white trim......just waiting for a bit of whimsey.
 
It is soooooo adorable.  I want to live in this room.  Ella loves it too, the smile on her face when she saw it....well....priceless.

Please have a peek .....I just had to share this special little girls room with you.


Of course the crowning glory to this pretty in pink bedroom is the chandelier.

My girls....... I'm a lucky lady for sure!

Till next time..........
Heidi

Comments

Kays Kids said…
Hi Heidi, Your daughter and grand daughter are so precious.What a delight for a little girl to have such a wonderful fantasy bedroom.
Hugs