In the Weeds.....

My oh my.....
where has the time gone?
I haven't meant to be MIA from blogland........but, the past week has found me running helter skelter between working in the yard and burning the midnight oil in the studio.


The mister and I have made some progress outside, dealing with the jungle I call my yard. At this point, I must confess, the yard is winning.
But, I'm confident that I will win this battle.

In the studio........I'm having great fun working on a new collection of sweet bears and beasties for Earth Angels Spring Fling next month.
Have you marked your calendars for this event yet? Have you made plans to go???
Please check out Earth Angels for all the details.

I hope you all have a fun filled day!
Till Next Time.......
Your friend in the garden-
Heidi




Comments