On To the Next Holiday

Halloween is over, although all of my Halloween displays in the house will stay in place for a couple more weeks.
I've begun to pack away all the Halloween and Autumn goodies for bear making. It's now time for me to plunge into all things wintery.
My picker friend brought me two big vintage paper mache' boots last weekend. I'm always happy to get these.


I've spent the past couple evenings sifting through old holiday magazines...I've got boxes of these. It's always fun to haul them out and see all the pretty pictures again. So much inspiration.
I really, really miss County Home and Home Companion magazines! Don't you?
The Christmas issues were so packed full of eye candy and holiday decorating fun.

I did get one new sweet little book last week. I found it on Ebay.
"Tis The Season" by James Cramer. It's delightful. He did a book several years ago........"Seven Gates"....this book is truly fabulous as all the seasons are covered.

Till Next Time.........
Heidi


Comments