In the wee hours.........

When most people are sleeping.........I'm wide awake and stumbling around the house.
The past couple of nights.......while the house is dark and quiet.......I'm in the studio playing.
I've been making faux chocolate eggs!
Woolen egg pinkeeps await on the work table early this morning for tonight's rendezvous.

I did finish up a few paper mache' chocolaty eggs.......embellished with mounds of velvet, vintage crepe paper and satin ribbons. My rabbit dolly is loving them....I couldn't resist embellishing her with some chocolate dollops too.
I love making these vintage inspired eggs. I've hauled out boxes of antique scraps and vintage millinery flowers to embellish them. These eggs are especially fun.....they open and little bears and beasties can hide inside.

Till next time.........
Heidi




Comments

Theresa said…
Everything looks yummy!!!!!
CollinsGifts said…
Heidi,
Sure hope lots of these are on the way to me!
Wendy
Heidi Steiner said…
Hi Theresa-
Happy to know you love chocolate too!
xox
Heidi Steiner said…
Oh Miz Wendy......
Be very happy these are not real! OR they would not be going anywhere!! LOL
I think I've ganined 5, make it 10 pounds just making them.
Heidi :)