Grand Opening

I've been a crazy woman the past few days. I've turned this little house of mine upside down and have been picking and poking through bins and boxes. I'm getting ready to offer a few vintage items for sale at my little shoppe blog.
Sadly, I have only scratched the tippy top of the iceberg!
This became a daunting task and I really wondered if I had finally flipped out. Constantly muttering to myself......what the heck am I thinking!!
So, now that I have a good handle on it.........
I'm pleased to let you know that on Saturday....
March 12th at 10:00 AM CST
I will FINALLY open my little shoppe!


I hope you'll take a little time and have a peek.
Lots of vintage goodies. With more to come.
AND......
I've created one special Steiner Bears piece for this grand opening!
See you on Saturday at my other blog........
Heidi

Comments