More Home for the Holidays







I hope you'll be having a bright and shiny day!
Heidi

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Heidi, you never NEVER disappoint when you show us your fabulous collection and the beautiful ways you display all of your baubles! I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....come visit me soon! I will take you to the many chocolatiers we have here. Oh yes, and the antique markets too. We can all add some weight while making our wallets thin!

Thanks for the eye feast!
Cindy
Heidi Steiner said…
Thank You Cindy!
So glad you enjoyed seeing my holiday home.I'm sure yours is beautifully decorated now too.
Belgium calls to me!
The chocolate... antiqing and perhaps a trip to Bruge???
Merriest of Christmas's to you and your mister.
Holiday Hugs-
Heidi