Ready, Set...GO!


My bags are packed and I'm ready to leave early tomorrow morning for New Hampshire!
I'll be attending the Annual Fall Event in Dover.
This Saturday........October 9th
at
"Just the Thing"
Dover, New Hampshire
I've created a lot of fun pieces for the show.
If you're in the area.........please stop in!
If you can't get to........."Just the Thing" to see me and all the bears and beasties..........
You're in luck!

Here's a little peek of what you'll see.........



I'll be posting again next week.........stories to tell and lots of pics of the event!
Till Next Time........
Heidi

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heidi, WE can't wait to see you! Only 3 more days.This little peek has sent Marge crazy.
Travel safe-
John & Margaret Chandler
Anonymous said…
Sorry i live too far away.......but i will be on line at 11 sharp.
Have fun.
Rodger Leffle
Anonymous said…
Oh Heidi, please take lots of pics to post, it is a shame but in the end I will not be able to attend the show but will be shopping online which is the next best thing. I have lived abroad for so many years but without fail every October the celebrations of Halloween make me very VERY homesick. No place like the USA!

Cindy