Veggie Madness

Have I told you before..........I LOVE Halloween!
In between creating halloweenie bears and beasties......I've been making veggie dolls.
I just love these.........they make me swoon and smile. I don't know why I only do them this time of year.

I've been having so much fun making them. I've been hand printing vintage fabric to resemble the fabrics I adore on the antique costumes.
This process is fun, a bit tedious and not for the faint of heart. One wrong move and the fabric is ruined.

I love doing all the little details too.......the little lanterns, fun hats, candy cones and they all wear sparkly shoes.

Hand drawn bats fly around her skirt..........
I stamped crows on the skirt of this little squash candy container.

And I just had to show you Tomasina the tomato..........she really makes me giggle!
hmmmm....I think she looks like me! Oh well, I guess there are worse things than looking like a tomato.
These veggies have all gone to new homes.........but I've got new veggies growing! Drop me a note if you'd like to see the next new batch of veggies.

Till next Time........
Heidi

Comments

Add me to the list!! These are fabulous and I can't wait for mine to arrive.
I'll need to add more to the collection.
HQ