It's back.........

It can't be............say it isn't so!!
I stumbled into the family room last night to see what Mister Steiner was doing........if there was something good on the TV ........... I'd snuggle up on the sofa with him.
My first clue should have been when I heard him yelling at the TV. Then I saw it...........FOOTBALL! The mister is geared up and ready!!!
But, but.........it's pre-season........he NEVER watches pre-season football. Well, the pickin's for anything to watch last night were slim to none.........so my mister caved and had on a pre-season game.
Well, I guess I'll be benched for the next few months.
I think I'll have to get creatively busy and make a few more players for the home team!
On the bright side.........football Sunday's always mean good munchies in the house.

Till next Time........
Heidi

Comments

WE have come to realize in this house that it's perfect that football season begins just as I'm ramping up for the fall show insanity!
Football was invented so bear makers husbands wouldn't feel neglected this time of year!!
Right??

Lori Ann