OH BABY.........

It's a jungle out there!!!

Spent a few hours out in the gardens this afternoon.........
fighting with the weeds and the weeds are winning! They're laughing at me.
I'm faced with all sorts of nature when digging around trying to strangle weeds.......the bugs.......the frogs leaping out at me........new baby bunnies bouncing out from under the hostas. Heaven help the "mister" if a snake crosses my path! This sends me screaming and running like a wild banshee.
I guess it could be worse..........

I could be encountering one of these beasties while poking around.
Today's garden chores were made a lot merrier with the arrival of my fearless UPS man. He came with a BIG box.
I shed my garden gloves, kicked off my boots and tore into the box.
I just couldn't resist playing with this new friend and I think he enjoyed being in the gardens with me too.

I hope all of you are enjoying these hot and sunny days in your "jungles" too.

Till Next Time........
Heidi

Comments

Oh My . . . . but he looks right at home!!
You... my dear . . . have quite the zoo of furry friends!!

Hugs,
Lori Ann