Country Affair

I spent a couple of days with Mom this week.............a couple warm sunny days in the country. This is my beautiful Mom and her beloved companion Teddy.


I've been having a country affair for years.........I long to one day live in the country. Surround by nothing more than corn fields and the nearest neighbor miles away. I'd have chickens.......ducklings wondering around freely and a piglet.


This is the grand life my Mom lives. There aren't any chickens, ducks or piglets...........just a big St.Bernard standing watch. She spends her days happily tending her many gardens and twirling about her big o'l Victorian home. I think of Mom's home as a giant dollhouse.


Come along with me for a little visit.........a few snips and snaps of the country life at Mom's.






Till Next Time.......
Heidi

Comments

Anonymous said…
The country life is beautiful! So is your mom and her trusty steed.
Betty G.
Your mom is a dear . . . and that homestead! The stuff of dreams!

You are a luck girl!
Lori Ann