A wonderful trip.......

Autumn in New England is........
breathtaking!
I arrived home last night from my whirlwind trip to New Hampshire. The past week has been sooooooooooo much fun!!!!!
A HUGE Thank You to Wendy Collins and her fabulous family!!!! The Collin's family wined and dined us and saw to our every desire.
I'm just unpacking now, going through pictures and wanted to pop in quick and share a few. Of course a trip to New England in October would not be complete without a visit to the pumpkin patch!
We all did so much laughing and fooling around in the patch...........we were a spectacle for sure.


Wendy Collins sure is a cute pumpkin!


Gal Pals.......Cathy Pendleton and Cindy McGuire

Yep, that's me on the left and gal pal/collector Katy.



I'll be posting more photos over the next few days.................pics and tales from the signing event at Collins Gifts........fun in Maine and a trip to Salem.


Comments

Doreen Frost said…
Looks like a fun trip. New England is gorgeous this time of year..to be sure!

Love your blog and your bears.

Have a wonderful day,
Doreen
Anonymous said…
Wow, now I am very sad I was unable to attend, I saw the beautiful items on Wendy's site and to see the wonderful things you did well....next time I am there!

Thanks for sharing,
Cindy