The Brimfield Adventure part 1

Last week I attended the Brimfield Flea Market.
I spent 4 fun filled days with my gal pals, picking and poking through 100 acres of antiques and goodies. If you love antiquing and going to flea markets .................this one is a MUST!
This market has something for everyone. From big to small, pricey to affordable. The dealers are friendly, willing to haggle and the crowds are courteous. The grounds and amenities are very tidy.

I spent much of the time being in sensory overload.
Vendors showing everything from general line merchandise, to Folk Art and Tramp Art dealers. Furniture, lighting and yard ornaments. Hunting and fishing items, mounted trophies too.
Antique quilts and coverlets, clothing and textiles. Booths filled with vintage sewing items, buttons, pincushions and trims galore.
Antique holiday items, dolls and toys.
My head was spinning.

The weather could not have been better, it rained only 1 day. But this did not stop me or the thousands of people that were stomping through the markets in search of treasure.



The most important thing to remember if you ever go to Brimfield.............bring a cart along! I could not have done it without.
Join me tomorrow for more photos of the flea market.


Comments

I can't wait to hear and see more!!!
Wendy Coiins said…
Heidi,
I am already planning next years schedule which will include 2 carts and a trailer for the back of the jeep ;>
Wendy
Theresa said…
No wonder your head was spinning... my heads spinning just looking at all the photos of all the goodies... to actually be there must have been mind blowing.