Gal Pals

I had the most delightful day yesterday.
I went to visit my mom and on the way I stopped for a visit with a dear friend.
We had such a giggly visit. It still has me smiling.


My friend, Miz M., and I have been friends for nearly 30 years! She's my go to friend. We've been through it all. The good, the bad, the ugly. And we still like each other.
I find it so remarkable and wonderful that I have had this special gal pal for 30 years!
A visit to Miz M's is always an adventure. She is a collector and a hoarder. When I step through her door I feel like Alice sliding down the rabbit hole.
Sparkly containers filled with treasures at every turn, to die for collections of vintage holidays seem to be everywhere. The vignettes make me drool.

Did I mention, Miz M is an artist too? Can you guess who?
Her studio is bursting with a gazillion treasures. I even had the pleasure of getting a sneak peek at her newest creations. Eye candy. That's the only thing I can say.

Thinking about it now, I realize why I got a "pat down" when I left! I felt like a kid in a candy store and wanted to stuff my pockets full of goodies.
After a nice long visit and lots of chatter, laughter, and a big ol' hug and I was on my way.
I left feeling so inspired by all of Miz M's whimsey. I can hardly wait for our next play date.
Thanks Miz M for all the fun!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Your day with your friend sounds fantastic. I bet I know who you were playing with!
Happy Easter to you and yours-
Lynnie
Mary Grace said…
What,no pictures of all this fun??!! I bet you were having so much fun you forgot about your camera. Next time, I hope.
Thanks for sharing the giggles
Mary
Anonymous said…
There is nothing in life like a "go to" friend...even if it's been a while, you pick up right where you left off, as if no time has passed. What a wonderful, rejuvenating time you must have had!
Happy Hoppety Easter!
Cathy P.
Theresa said…
Your so lucky Heidi to have such a great and long friendship like this.

Hugs,

Theresa