Hello Friends!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been a long, long time. Just checking in to see if I even remember how to do this. LOL.
I hope you are all well and have been keeping busy at home.

I've been making bears, playing with Blythe dolls and sewing dolly clothes.

I've also been doing something I did very little of before.....online shopping!  Oh my gosh! It has been fun, Etsy and the makers have been so kind, and so very eager to respond and ship items. I love getting mail. Trust me, I've been getting a lot of mail.  tee hee.

I've been shopping artist made goodies and directly from the artists. I do however, as you know, have a weakness for my vintage bears and animals. So, these have been arriving too.

Oh yes, groceries delivered is a very cool thing. I do think I will keep this service coming forever.

As always, I do enjoy hearing from you. I've loved having fun mail from you.
Stay safe and well...........
H.


Comments